Effective date: 2020-04-22
Welcome to Thorgate Management OÜ.
Thorgate Management OÜ ("us", "we", or "our") operates thorgate.eu (hereinafter referred to as "Service").
SERVICE means the thorgate.eu website operated by Thorgate Management OÜ.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS(OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 0.1. Email address
- 0.2. First name and last name
- 0.3. Phone number
- 0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- 0.5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, sales information, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- 0.1. Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- 0.2 Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- 0.3. Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
5. Use of Data
Thorgate Management OÜ uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
- 0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
- 0.3. to provide customer support;
- 0.4. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- 0.5. to monitor the usage of our Service;
- 0.6. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- 0.7. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.8. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- 0.9. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- 0.10. for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Estonia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Estonia and process it there.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
0.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.3. Other cases.
We may disclose your information also:
- 0.3.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- 0.3.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- 0.3.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.3.4. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- 0.3.5. with your consent in any other cases;
- 0.3.6. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
12. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
13. Behavioral Remarketing
14. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
15. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 ("Child" or "Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
17. Contact Us